Wednesday 11 June 2014

WEEK 12 and 13

Date:  28 April  - 9 May 2014


Subject: The process of making a project report draft



 

Introduction: This report is included all information, methodology of the project development.



 

Objectives
  1. To create a report based on marking assessment from FYP coordinator.
  2. To make the report easy to understand and avoid from grammatical errors..

Project Description:

1.  This report is based on assessment marking scheme from FYP coordinator. To get a high marks in terms of the content of this report, grammatical rules, it is need to submit a draft to my supervisor. So that my supervisor can make a correction of my report.

2.  Below is the marks scheme for the project report. I need to follow each of the rules inside this scheme started from abstract, introduction, literature review, methodology, results and analysis and conclusion.
Figure 1: Project report marking assessment
 3.  Figure 2 shows the project development flow chart from the beginning until the end. I need to sketch the learning process starting from planning and design till installation. So all procedure can be achieved on schedule.

Figure 2: The project development flow chart

Problem Encountered:

From overall project development, it have much problems appeared and I can solved it part by part from make a discussion between my supervisor and researchers at the internet.
 
Project Outcome:
 
I have increase my knowledge in troubleshoot the electronics part. Then I can think a solution from the problems appear. Hence, my project development is on schedule and I should encounter no problems finishing it.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment